Fitness trackers are an essential training buddy for the modern athlete. We’ve rounded up the best Fitbit & fitness tracker deals of Cyber Monday 2016 so that you can kickstart your 2017 exercise regime in style.
Best Fitbit Deals
- PurePulse continuous, automatic wrist-based heart rate tracking to better measure calorie burn all day
- Maximize your workouts using simplified heart rate zones (Fat Burn, Cardio and Peak)
- See call, text & calendar notifications on the OLED display; Automatically track how long and how well you sleep and wake with a silent vibrating alarm
- Get a better understanding of your fitness level and see how you can improve over time with a personalized Cardio Fitness Score; Use Connected GPS during run mode to see real-time stats like pace and distance on your wrist
- Track all-day activity like steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes;Find moments of calm throughout your day with personalized guided breathing sessions based on your heart rate
- Alta syncs automatically and wirelessly to computers and 200+ leading iOS, Android and Windows devices using Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology. Syncing to computers requires Internet connection and USB port. Syncing to mobile devices requires Bluetooth and Internet connection. Syncing range: 20 feet
- Water Resistance: Alta is sweat, rain, splash proof. You can wear Alta in the shower, but we recommend rinsing and drying it afterwards because it's best for your skin if the band stays clean and dry. Battery life: lasts up to 5 days. Radio transceiver: Bluetooth 4.0
- We recommend charging your device every few days to ensure you are always tracking. Charge time: One to two hours
- Syncs with Windows Vista and later, Mac OS X 10.6 and up, iPhone 4S and later, iPad 3 gen. and later, and leading Android and Windows devices
- Fitbit Blaze syncs automatically and wirelessly to 200+ leading iOS, Android and Windows devices using Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology. Syncing to computers requires Internet connection and USB port. Syncing to mobile devices requires Bluetooth and Internet connection. Syncing range: 20 feet
- Water Resistance: Fitbit Blaze is sweat, rain and splash proof, but is not swim proof. We recommend taking it off before showering, as it's best for your skin if the band stays dry and clean. Battery life: lasts up to 5 days. Radio transceiver: Bluetooth 4.0
- Warning: Do not use if you have a pacemaker or other internal, or implanted medical device. Not intended for use by children under 13. Always consult your physician. Slippery when wet
- We recommend charging your device every few days to ensure you are always tracking. Charge time: One to two hours.Syncs with Windows Vista and later, Mac OS X 10.6 and up, iPhone 4S and later, iPad 3 gen. and later, and leading Android and Windows devices
- Syncing range: Up to 6.1 m and Syncing requires Bluetooth LE and Internet connection. Windows 10 computers that do not have Bluetooth LE will need a wireless sync dongle in order to sync.
If you’re not sure which Fitbit is right for you, we’ve provided some advice below to help you choose.
Fitbit Charge, Charge 2 & Charge HR Deals
The Fitbit Charge is in a category all on its own. Not just because it’s the best selling Fitbit but because it really has hit the sweet spot for a lot of people. It’s aimed at people who are a little bit more active – maybe they work out sometimes and they want something that’s going to record that in addition to tracking stuff like steps and sleep. If you’re after a heart rate monitor then there’s the Fitbit Charge HR. This does all of the basic activity tracking you could want it to do but also added an optical heart rate sensor and automatically recognised when you started a workout.
Now there’s the brand new Fitbit Charge 2 which replaces the Charge & Charge HR. Honestly Fitbit have changed the look of its bestseller without really changing the tech inside of it too much. It has a bigger display and multiple sport modes and it does pull GPS data from your smartphone during workouts but otherwise it’s not a huge step up from last years Charge & Charge HR.
Fitbit Blaze Deals
The Fitbit Blaze is a fitness superwatch, with loads of great features like heart rate monitoring, on screen workouts and the ability to sync your smartphone notifications. It’s the most feature packed Fitbit you can buy and is proving to be a hit with guys.
Fitbit Alta Deals
The Fitbit Alta is an incredibly sleek, stylish fitness tracking wristband that you’ll barely even notice on your wrist. With all the usual features like call and text alerts as well as helpful reminders to move when you’ve been stationary for too long, it’s ideal for those looking for a more subtle fitness tracker. And with 5 days of charge on the Alta, you’ll never be caught short.
Fitbit Flex & Flex 2 Deals
The Fitbit Flex is the most iconic tracker from Fitbit and also their slimmest. With interchangeable accessories and swim-proof design, its designed to look more like a wristband than a fitness tracker. That’s great as it can come with you everywhere and record all your data. The Fitbit Flex 2 is the first swim friendly fitness tracker, making it the most versatile fitness tracker on the market.
Key Features of Fitness Trackers
- Heart Rate Monitoring – allows you to monitor your heart rate, so you can train harder or have a rest when your heart needs it.
- GPS Navigation – if you want to know where you are, or where you should be, GPS is a mandatory feature. It is usually reserved for high-end models.
- Smartphone synchronization – you will be able to sync your fitness tracker to your smartphone and get call and message notifications. Also, you will be able to track your progress on your phone.
Deal Tomato is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com, Amazon.ca and Amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.