This week on the TechCrunch Podcast, Becca Szkutak comes on to talk about the fraught state of extension rounds for many early-stage startups and Devin Coldewey about upcoming changes to Instagram that a lot of users agree will make the app much worse. And as always, Darrell will catch you up on the tech news you may have missed this week.
Articles from the episode:
- Instagram to walk back full-screen home feed and temporarily reduce recommended posts
- Instagram gets worse with dark patterns lifted from TikTok
- Every startup wants an extension round, but there aren’t enough to go around
Other news from the week:
- Meta posts its first ever quarterly revenue decline
- Amazon’s shares rise on earnings beat, despite $2B loss
- iPhone revenue up slightly for Q3, as other hardware categories lose steam
- Rivian begins laying off 6% of workforce
- T-Mobile will pay out $350M to customers in data breach settlement
This article was originally published on TechCrunch.com. Read More on their website.